Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hot story SMP Virgin Rape 14 Years




Hot story SMP Virgin Rape 14 Years



Hot 2012 this story tells of a man who managed naked girl sma abg. Abg a young girl aged 14 years unwittingly be satisfying sexual lust of the sma guy. Sweet nothings guy the girl was able to outwit the young abg. Like what her adult sex stories, see below.
In 1994 I registered as a new student at SMU 2 at that time as a new student, well .. ordinary schoolgirl event entry home around 14:00 in the morning until in the end I was introduced by a friend of a girl who turned out to be a girl's school also near I school that is in SMPN 3. After an introduction that this sex story begins.
When we shook hands with each other, the girl was still a little shy, I see that girl also only about 158 ​​cm high and has a chest that does seem larger than his age around 34B (I think it was age 14 years), has a sweet face really and although not overly white skin but very smooth, (just info I am 165 centimeters tall and 16 years of age at that time), I said, what's your name ?, she replied L- (edited), after we finally meet each other giving each phone number respectively, the next day after each phone and eventually met two of us make a pact out tomorrow morning first road once the first love I made I'm excited but a man his name well, the road continues dong.
Finally the evening around 19.00 I have stood in front of his house while knocking the fence shortly after the L-emerged from behind the door, smiling sweetly she wore a tight T-shirt and skirt are roughly knee length almost black.
I asked, Where you parents, she said that in that house she just lived with her father and the maid, while her sister and her mother in another city.
Oohh I answer, I ask again Keep your Papa where? he replied when Papa again out there is another meeting in the hotel (her father an officer roughly level with the vice governor) so at that time we also direct road riding my bike and without disuruhpun hugged him from behind, penis I during walks straight tense, exhausted her chest was so chewy behind as if massaging my back (motor time was very supportive, ie RGR).
Hot Rape story SMP 14 Years




After around town and stopped eating in eating places we went straight home to his house after arriving I saw the car her father deserted his home still yet to come.
Suddenly he told me Sign yuk!., Papa I think is yet to come. Finally, after putting the motor I immediately followed him I immediately see the ass of her catwalk walk in front of me, I saw the clock was already at 21:30, arrival in the house I saw no one I told you where the maid ?, she said that the chamber maid it is separate from the main building this house a little further back.
oohh, I replied.
I ask again, so if you've opened the door of your maid went straight to the back ?, he replied yes.
Papa continues to whom you are bukain
I replied.
Papa approximately what time you come home anyway, I asked. He says the fastest also at 24.00. (Immediately, my mind ngeres really)
I asked again: You really want to be a girlfriend I am.
She says yes.
Then I said, if so here dong anywhere near me, not until the butt sitting in a chair next to me, immediately I pull into my arms and chewed his lips, he was shocked but not to say anything directly holding the hand of her breasts were really The great while I knead firmly once (depleted already dying) he too complained Ohh .., oohh sick. he said.
Hot Rape story SMP 14 Years





I immediately suck his ear and whispered, Hold a little yes, he just nodded. I squeezed her breasts with both hands while the lips I lick her neck, then moved to his lips instantly I creamed-creamed lips rather sexy, we too berpagutan mutual immerse our tongues respectively. Penis I immediately I felt stiffened with severity. I took his left hand and guided behind the pants I held my cock, he just went along, and I told to squeeze it. As soon as he squeezed, I immediately complained long, Uuhh, favors sweetheart, I said.Continue, with somewhat hard hands held up the shirt he was wearing and I face buried between her breasts, but still blocked her bra I lick her breasts while I nip-nip small around her breasts, aahh, aahh. He too long hiss without removing her bra I immediately lifted her bra so that her bra was on top of her breasts, really very amazing scenery, he has a big breasts and nipples are reddish and looming out roughly 1/2 cm and hard, (as long as I play my new girl now know that not all women coming out later lactating nipples). I lick both her breasts while I bite hard nipples. He also complains while a little angry. Aahh, sakkiitt, ​​but I do not give a damn still I bite hard. Eventually he too immediately stood slightly glared at me.
Now the breasts she was right in front of my face. While I looked at his face a little angry, hands directly squeezing both her breasts gently. He too returned hissing, Ahh, aahh, then I pull her breasts close to the face I do while I bit slowly. He too embraced his head I but I tepiskan. I caught a flash of the eye that has not closed the living room door I also told him to cover his door, he nodded with a small walk she went to close the door to sneak because his remains elevated while the second shows the twin hills that make the heart who will limp see fruit such chest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar .... trimakasih atas kunjungannya